- Access Engineering (Required Username and Password)
- Science Direct (Required Username and Password)
- Emerald Insight (Required Username and Password)
- Philippine E-Journals (Required Username and Password)
- eLibrary USA (Required Username and Password)
Open-Access Online Platforms
These are learning and research materials in any medium – digital or otherwise – that reside in the public domain or have been released under an open license that permits no-cost access, use, adaptation and redistribution by others with no or limited restrictions.
- OER Commons
OER Commons is a public digital library of open educational resources. Explore, create, and collaborate with educators around the world to improve curriculum.
- Open Textbook Library
Open textbooks are textbooks that have been funded, published, and licensed to be freely used, adapted, and distributed.
- Directory of Open Access Journals
DOAJ is a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals.
It is a multidisciplinary aggregator of open access research. It allows users to search more than 66 million open access articles.
- ETHOS – British Library
ETHOS allows you to search over 400,000 doctoral theses in a variety of disciplines. Although some full texts are behind paywalls, you can limit your search to items available for immediate download.
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliographyis an online index of major computer science publications. Although it provides access to both free access and those behind a paywall, you can limit your search to only full-text articles.
- URL: https://dblp.org
- Social Science Research Network – SSRN It is a collection of papers from the social sciences community. The site offers more than 600,000 full-text papers.
Paperity boasts being the “first multidisciplinary aggregator of open access journals and papers”. Their focus is helping you avoid paywalls while connecting you to authoritative research.
It is a great resource for economic and business studies. A service of the Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, it offers access to full texts online, with the option of searching for open access material only.
- SEMANTIC SCHOLAR
It harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to efficiently sort through millions of science-related papers based on your search terms.
- ARVIX E-PRINT ARCHIVEThe arXiv e-Print Archive has been around since 1991 and is well-known resource in the fields of mathematics and computer science.
- ZENODO Zenodo is a tool that was built and developed by researchers, to ensure that everyone can join in open science